Subject: [Leica] No Leica at PhotoPlus Expo
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:30:08 -0400

Talk of the show (among the Leicaphiles I saw) was the absence of Leica at
the NY Photo Plus expo.  That has the be the first show where I didn?t see
Leica.  Zeiss was there with the M-series lenses, a surprising number of
film scanners appeared, too.  Huge push from Nikon for their centennial,
and Sony?s offerings (and marketing outreach) significantly expanded.  If
you had a Sony camera at the show, you were welcome to visit their private
lounge with WiFi, rechargers, coffee, and a CLA booth.  A shame I sold my
?94 Mavica!

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA