Subject: [Leica] Focusing
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:07:31 -0400

Of course, he is an extreme crop, too. I can see his individual eyelashes
which is good enough for me.  This is with the 50/1.4 which is much less
forgiving than the 24-90.  When you need it, it's fabulous, but it's not
always the most accurate unless you take 4 or 5 photos and choose the
best.  Sometimes that's not possible.  I have some others where you can see
the pores in the skin of an extreme enlargement.

The only sharpening is the masked sharpening in LR.

Tina