Subject: [Leica] On the Beach La Barceloneta -> Ted
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:53:20 +0100

I think in addition to what Lluis mentions, there is another factor. I see
that in my own photography. The best pictures are those I make where I live,
or in places that I visit so often that they also feel like home (such as
Aarhus, Copenhagen or Brussels). When I am in those places, I know
instinctively what to look for, how people behave, when is the light good at
certain times of the day, etc. It takes time to get to that level of
intimacy with a place.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman