Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2017: goodbye to Cheeta
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:54:42 -0700

I feel exactly as Tina said. ? Hugs to all the Wajsmans.
--Peter

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:

PS:? I"m sitting here in front of my computer crying over a dog I've never
met before!? How sad is that?

The LUG is a family of people and their pets.

Tina

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2017: goodbye to Cheeta)