Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Reticulation
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:18:17 -0700

Hi Tina,
Both are interesting, simply because the composition, content/subject are
strong enough and interesting enough they over ride any reticulation aspect
as seen here on screen. However? as a photo on say glossy photo paper there
might be a tiny bit of visual annoyance.
Not knowing about reticulation I bet 9 out of 10 viewers wouldn't see it.
Nor? They wouldn't be wise enough to understand reticulation??
cheers
ted
Dr. ted grant  O.C.   :-)