Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red Maple
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:30:07 -0600

Hi Ted,

Today, after a strong southerly wind, the red maple is bare, and the
ground beneath it is totally red.? It is amazing how two days can make
such a change.? As soon as the poplar and oak leaves fall, I will crank
up the tractor for one last heavy leaf mulching job.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Red Maple)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Red Maple)