Subject: [Leica] The Book of my Chicago exihibition is already available
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 20:14:34 -0800

Hi Lluis,
I would like a copy of your HARD COVER book, please. And obviously signed!
:-) So to have a copy sent to me signed please just do it and send me the
amount it cost. And I will send you the total amount immediately. Thankyou
very much! Thankyou very very much.
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.

            Suite 101, PARKWOOD PLACE .

                      3051 SHELBOURNE St., Victoria, B.C.