Subject: [Leica] Friends involved in the LUG Book (2016) production.
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:11:23 +0800

Friends

Uncle Ted wants to buy FOUR copies of the 2016 LUGBook. As you all know, he
is now living in The Palace that is quite a fantastic place to be in for
some folks. If I read Uncle's heart right, he would rather be out there
toting his Leica M (don't know what model) and shooting the s*** out of
everything that he can see.

I pledge to buy TWO books. One is for myself for keepers, and the other one
to show to the Leica Asia Pacific company in Singapore. The reason for this
is this. At their next major event, accompanied by champagne, white and red
wines, downing a variety of canapes, I would like to offer this book for
auction. All proceeds will go to the charity of choice elected by the
person/persons who will bring the production of this book to fruition. To
make this final book even more exclusive, it will bear the signature of the
person involved.

We all know all good things must come to an end. As for the LUGBook, let us
not see it end quietly into the sunset. Let us see it end with a big bang
to show to the world and to make the name of our favorite camera brand
stand tall.

I can only pen so much or say so much. In all sincerity and in humility,
may I ask...please....can we bring such a dream into fruition?

Leically

Dan K.
Singapore.

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Friends involved in the LUG Book (2016) production.)