Subject: [Leica] A Golden Opportunity
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:38:25 -0500

When I lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico I often saw Cartier-Bresson?s prints
for sale in galleries there. Lots of other greats, too. Steichen, Adams,
Weston, etc. Was like living in the world?s biggest photo museum!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 11/10/17, 2:29 AM, "LUG on behalf of Gerry Walden"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of