Subject: [Leica] m4 repair
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:20:17 -0500
References: <CAG97PDY96aY3iHQWczyqfWKcrneE0uwtQR9040N3ppLheQfyfw@mail.gmail.com> <35F98A8A-3368-4018-B55D-DF3603045D0C@mac.com> <CAFfkXxvt50NL=s2=qmuJ7o7uynF4qRq=O80bec3CXWAOtPCrLg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_mDgYo8yTXeeLr-8P1cBY=z4D07=rhjZCGRSUvenhQM6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_nEA-9aV=BuTtAcfnkR4c4ge06xA+9Duypj7w+mNYdKbA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_m1BSmpOqdNaZS29Lepwhg9g9q5fcS4NPr7LG2D42Tv7w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_kXc7_GAEEi5mrny-5HDceOmKn7Of-D5ZowfQCuYh7m4A@mail.gmail.com>

Just a helpful hint regarding Sherri; she is extremely good on M's but
responds very well to phone calls regarding the work to be done.  She also
would like to do any work required to bring the camera to like new
condition so expect suggestions above and beyond a CLA.  No pressure and
thoroughly professional and did I say very, very good on M's.