Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Demonstration for Freedom Political Prisoners
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:10:48 +0100

Thank you very much to all for your comments, I apologize if I don?tt
respond individually, it will take for me a lot of time to explain many
things in English, on the other hand I think it is preferable avoid
political discussions on the List, as photographers we shot what we see, bu
also I think that our look is never innocent.

May I suggest to read this articles published on the Times by the British
journalist John Carlin, he has lived in Spain and he has just been fired
from the Journal ?El Pais? for this article, in my opinion he explains very
well the history and the actual sitiation.

Thank you!

<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/catalan-independence-arrogance-of-madrid-explains-this-chaos-vmh7nnxsx>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis