Subject: [Leica] Kids
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:28:04 +0100

Aram,

Thank you very much for your kind compliment, in our days there is a so big
number of images every day in internet! The documentary value of the
pictures on the past today is rarely appreciated. I remember a quote I like
very much from HCB ?I?m not interested in photography, it?s Life what is my
interest?

Lluis