Subject: [Leica] 2017 Barnack Award
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:45:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Contemporary photojournalism/documentary seems to have morphed into a highly
subjective affair over the past couple of decades...more artistic expression
than reportage at times...well, things change and I'm OK with that to a
point,
but hey, let's follow the stated guidelines.  :-/

>From the contest rules:

"the submitted photos may not be manipulated or altered other than standard
image optimizations such as colour intensity or cropping"

Winner:

http://www.leica-oskar-barnack-award.com/en/winner.html

Is it me?  I have cut down to one cup of coffee per day.  ;-)

Montie

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] 2017 Barnack Award)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 2017 Barnack Award)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] 2017 Barnack Award)