Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 46
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 21:47:04 +0000

Well done John on yet again unleashing your inner Hiroshi Sugimoto and
on the lower right side, just above the horizon, capturing the
intergalactic visitor either leaving or entering the possibly legendary,
and totally mysterious, subsea Curry Spaceport of Atlantis which I can
reveal exclusively is just off the coast of Caithness.? Then again, it
might be just a spot on the sensor. Being one of those never grew up,
I'll opt for the former :-)

The ice cream (?) looks delicious, and having just attacked a baked
split lobster in a newish local restaurant - called Lobstar, no less,
and then passed on pudding, is giving me sweet regrets.

Douglas