Subject: [Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:36:13 -0800

I have been without a working M for about 2 years now. Yesterday my M9-P
was returned with repairs completed. It has been gone for so long that I
can't remember where I put the neck strap and the Transcend SDHC card
that it wants. I'll find them. Maybe after these repairs it will work
with a SanDisk but for now I'm not going to chance it.

The cost of buying a replacement on eBay has dropped by 50% during its
absence, but they still aren't what ordinary people would call "cheap".

Replies: Reply from dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong) ([Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair)