Subject: [Leica] PESO: Mariluz and her kitty
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:39:11 -0800

Hi Nathan,
I've always found the cat adopts us in a fashion/manner they make us believe
we have adopted them. :-)
When we lived in Ottawa before we moved to Victoria we usually had 4-5 cats
about the yard and in & out of the house.
On occaision our children would joke about our home being a "CAT HOUSE" that
would make Irene near crazy. Finally she got our 4 children together and had
a very in depth mother conversation of the general "street meaning" of a
"cathouse!" The word was never ever heard around nor certainly within
household confines!!!!!
Never heard the word ever again around the house.
cheers,
ted  :-)