Subject: [Leica] Share your suggestions on photographing in condensing atmospheres
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:50:04 -0500

Leave your camera in the same temperature that you will be shooting in.  In
fog there will always be some moisture collecting as you are walking
through a cloud; keep a largish microfibre cloth available.

We have the same problem on the coast here; if the lens is not at ambient
temperature you will be taking David Hamilton images but without the
underage models hopefully.

All the best.