Subject: [Leica] At the LA Car Show this am
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 05:03:38 +0100

Statys et al

Leica marketing beats the other two. I tell you why.

With Canon, they feed an entitlement mentality and, like a kid who does not
get a replacement toy to play, sulks and screams. So Canon says, ?Good boy,
clever boy...here?s another one to play?.

With Leica, they grab your malfunctioning toy and says, ?Do something else
in the meantime. Don?t call us, we call you.?  So you actually go and do
lots of good deeds, enjoy drinking whisky, listen to music, walk around
wearing Tilley hats to look at nature and outings with children and
grandchildren. Months later, when you have almost forgotten about the Leica,
it comes back. And you are so much more happy. So who says Leica isn?t the
best camera in the world?

Dan K.
Singapore

Sent from my iPhone