Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:01:43 -0800

Hi Tina,
BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Plus you are shooting from the
"SHADOW SIDE!" ;-) Created of course in how your daughter is holding him
in-relation to the main-light!!!  :-)
And that smile? It's magnificent! He surely will be a "hit" ;-) with the
girls when he's older! Not to say he's  already a hit with all those who are
mothers and grandmothers today! :-)
cheers,
ted