Subject: [Leica] Northern Lights Trip
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:08:32 +0100

Tina, just to add to what others have said: I would not go on a trip like
this without some backup body, at least my little Ricoh GR (APS-C sensor,
fixed 28mm f2.8 equivalent lens), especially considering Leica reliability
issues.

Also, why do you need converters? Power plugs, sure, but all mobile devices
(camera battery chargers, notebook computers and tablets, phones) can run on
any voltage from 100 to 240V. So you probably can save some weight there.

Finally: if you like a drink in the evening, make sure you bring some of
your favorite hooch or buy some in the big city you first land in (Oslo or
Stockholm?). It will be very expensive, especially in Norway, and may not be
available at all where you are.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman