Subject: [Leica] Northern Lights Trip
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:11:41 -0500

Thanks, everybody.  I knew I could count on you for good advice!  I will
consider taking an M body as back-up.  Tripod and monopod.  Extra layers of
clothes.  I'm going to try out my Voightlander 12 on the SL and see how
that works!  I know the 19R does great.  I'm going to pack my camera
backpack, weigh it, and start taking things out ;-)

Tina