Subject: [Leica] Historical pictures from Bar Marsella by a great photographer and friend
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 00:07:07 +0100

Hi Ted,

Yes? the old times?

Jordi Oliver is a friend, his photographic work is superb, I recomend you
continue visiting his website, one of the works I like better from him is
the Gypsy Soul  documentary, recently he has done an exhibition about his
work documenting the refugees in North of France (Calais an Dunkerke) ? a
thing is when do you read or watch in the TV about this drama, but is very
different and real when you hear him explaining the details of the everyday
life.

I strongly recommend take some time visiting his website

<http://www.jordioliver.com>

Cheers
LLuis