Subject: [Leica] Health update
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:55:31 -0500

Great news, Gerry!  Continue to take it easy, though.

We got sick after Red stayed with us a week and I now have a sinus
infection, ear infection AND bronchitis!  Not as serious as a cardiac
arrest but I'll be hibernating until I finish all of my prescriptions and
feel like a human again.

All of these things seem to hit harder and last longer the older we get :-(

Best wishes!

Tina