Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cold Weather Feeding
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:28:58 -0500

If I don't have food in the feeders then the chickadee's attack.  You
remember the scene in "The Birds" where the trees and power lines start to
fill up.  The chickadees start with surroind sound chirping followed by
them filling up the magnolia trees.

Not really that bad but if one of the feeders goes empty then I hear about
it.