Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:02:37 -0800

Hi Paul,
I was never big on using other makers glass on any of my LEICA m's.
Let alone the testing many of lads carry out checking. I usually bought
LEICA GLASS for LEICA bodies and expected them to be LEICA perfect!!! And
rarely if ever did any type of tests. Click it on the body right into
photo=battle.
However? I did buy a 15mm Voigtlander for the M and it's "cool!" The images
continue to amaze me what it covers? I have made many 16X20 prints and
they're beautiful in colour or B&W.
I suppose in my simple mindedness I can only say the "prints always look
cool!"Providing I've held the camera perfectly correct. I rarely ever used a
tripod at anytime.
cheers,
ted