Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/12/2017: when the ladies (not fat) sing
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:33:29 +0100

On Saturday evening the Choir of the Parents of the European School of
Alicante performed in a local church, their Christmas concert. Even though
we no longer have any pupils at the school (our daughter graduated in 2013),
my wife has continued to sing in the choir. So I went to see them with my
camera. The church is a modern one and has good acoustics, so they sounded
pretty good. A couple of images.

The conductor in action:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9dJ4vBQ/A

The choir takes a bow at the end of the performance:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zJJZG25/A

The images are a bit grainy, the light was crappy even at ISO 5000.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain