Subject: [Leica] IMG -- That Time When Someone Left You Cameras on Your Doorstep
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:13:51 -0600

We have an old friend, both chronologically for us, and for her. She?s
cleaning out her home and has long known of my photographic predilection,
and my love of old cameras. Today, I came home to a box of four Zeiss Ikon
Contaflex SLR cameras and one Ansco rangefinder (not pictured). It was a
good day for deliveries, and for the old camera collection!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/farff/Shots-From-the-Deep-South/2017/2017-Dec-20-cameras-002.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/farff/Shots-From-the-Deep-South/2017/2017-Dec-20-cameras-002.jpg.html>

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi