Subject: [Leica] Some Christmas fireworks
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:52:41 -0500

The joys of relatively small town living.  Fireworks shows on the river
within reasonable distance, farmers markets close by, and neighbors who
encourage you to wander in their flower patch and enjoy the fruits of their
labors.  All very nicely captured by you; it has been delightful following
your images over the 15 years or so I have been invited to visit
Natchitoches.

All the best.