Subject: [Leica] Sand Dollars
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 11:57:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks Don, well, these are not real sand dollars of course,
previous fantasy beach series, and thanks to your comment I'll
probably abstract it out further as it were...no sales on any
new series this year but thankfully have several requests for
12x18s...also printing them on aluminum really makes them
pop...(in vogue now in Lauderdale).

Montie

>>Montie, I believe that your previous abstracts from reality were more
successful for me.  The actual object being identifiable is helpful for me
to understand your technique and great for teaching purposes but as a work
of art does not float my boat like the others have.  By the way, are you
selling any of the other objects de art?