Subject: [Leica] MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 22:37:51 -0800

Please Enjoy CHRISTMAS 2017 as you've never done before! :-)
I, in the past week have had two ambulance sirens wailing trips to the
hospital in a fashion I've never had in the past!
Today I am back home in "the Palace" as I refer to my "old folks home" in
Victoria, Canada where I'm cared fair morning til night time!
However, I am out for Christmas day with my family! That surely will help me
pass the day with my Children, grand children and GREAT GRAND CHIDREN!
have a wonderful one folks!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.
ted,