Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:43:22 -0500

Good morning, today's weed isn't technically a weed but an untrimmed
hydrangea bloom very long time past it's prime.  I have been taking out
some of my old lenses and relearning why I kept them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Hydrangea.jpg.html

was shot with an old 50 Summarit that John at focalpointlens had cleaned
up; it really has a nice look very different than the modern glass.  Sadly
for us and very nice for John he officially retires as of December 31st
this year.

All the best.

--
Don