Subject: [Leica] Home lens coding
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 23:50:25 +0100

Gerry,

I have tried this when I had the M8 and I don?t recommend it, the painting
was not easy for me and the ink was not properly fixed, with your actual
camera it is preferable if you indicate manually the lens with the Menu,
however I?ve never appreciated quality difference if the lens was indicated
or not.

Cheeers
Lluis