Subject: [Leica] LUG Bk : From the memory box
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 21:57:53 +0100

I?m currently reorganising my photo files and hit upon this, which I
composed in 2009 - Ted to whom I had sent it privately, had then told me it
got Irene?s full approval :-)

Alice and I wish you ALL, and especially to you Uncle TED, the very best for
2018, health first, the rest is a bonus each may assess according to his
longings, but as photogs, I bet light will be essential, good light, with or
without a camera ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Grinch-2009-PA.jpg.html

Bonne ann?e, et BONNE SANTE!

Philippe & Alice