Ok, Team,

I know a bunch of you are car folks. At least, you used to be. ;-)

Anyway, we?re generally a BMW family. My wife and I have matching cars in the garage. BUT, she is considering breaking ranks and moving to an Alfa-Romeo Stelvio. Anyone have one? Or, does any experience with the new A-R come back to the US? They?re getting fantastic reviews for a small SUV type vehicle vs. the X3, etc. I?d love some first hand experience off-line, if you have some. You don?t have to reply here. You can send it directly to me at  frank at f3documentaryphotography.com <mailto:frank at f3documentaryphotography.com>.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to go so clearly off topic.

Happy new year!

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi