A belated Happy New Year to all!

I normally read the LUG on the LUG Archive page, which is easier than
dealing with emails.
<http://leica-users.org/v59/topics1.html>

It has not recorded any posts after c. 19:00 GMT on Jan 1. So if anyone
has sent me any messages on the LUG since New Year's morning, please
resend either on the LUG or privately.? I've turned on the digest this
evening (Jan 4).? I've also sent Brian a private message, but heard
nothing so far.

 ?Aram, I responded to your query about the LUG Gallery upload applet
not working, so I'm curious if there were any other comments.

--Peter