Tina, from the reviews, it obviously takes beautiful images.? To me, the
weight is what's significant.? I have the old Leica Telyt-R 250/4, which
is about the same length, but weighs 3# instead of 4#, and I have shot
it hand-held, with monopod and with tripod, and now I almost always use
a tripod.? It is a handfull and a load on old arms when using it by
hand.? Electric focusing could make a significant difference, perhaps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica SL 90-280 Lens)