From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+bill=grimwood.net at leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of Tina Manley
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 11:14 AM
To: lug
Subject: [Leica] Leica SL 90-280 Lens

LUG:

Does anybody here have or use this lens?  B&H had a used one and I spent my
year's equipment budget to order it.  It will be here Wednesday.

The lens gets outstanding reviews but I wondered about real-life use.  Any
complaints I've read have been about the size and weight but it weighs 4
pounds which is half of what my 280/2.8 weighs.

Anybody?

Thanks,

Tina

--