>From my experience of books published, my assignments covering and working for 65 years as an international assigned photojournalist! I absolutely admire what Lluis see's/captures and has exhibited and books published of his materials!
Yes of course we of the LUG, that's all of us! We're collectively a damn fine bunch of shooters. On a day to day, street to street basis?  Lluis on volume of daily output stands alone in volume of cracker jack images!
A daily output of stand-a-lone images?
Lluis portfolio production would quite frankly leave most of us standing damn near naked portfolio VS. portfolio! Against him!
Quite frankly to spend a day or two scouring the streets of Barcelona looking for images and before the day is over he will almost leave you crying looking for street images.
Now Mark, take care buddy. Let us remain the buddies we've been lo these many many years! :-)
Lluis truly is  a brilliant jewel amongst a LUG mix of brilliant diamonds! :-)
cheers,
ted
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Nathan Wajsman
Sent: January-14-18 9:01 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Portfolio

Total rubbish. Given the quantity and quality of Lluis?s work, 100 images is a very reasonable number for a portfolio.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>