Hi Ted,
Well I don?t shoot thousands of frames per week (wish I did!). Yes, the new tech SL. With the Ms it?s no issue FOR ME to be a left eyed shooter, but with the newer SL, I seem to have difficulty. As Tina does not, I?ll have to try harder ;-)

Great story about the football game though of course not much fun for you. Thanks for sharing this!
Keep well,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com