Twenty-four of the 27 images in the blog for last week were made during a business trip Monday-Wednesday in Brussels and Paris. It was a very tiring trip with very little free time, and awful weather in Brussels?hence relatively few images. But I tried to make the best of it. Have a look here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2094

Also, this is the first PAW I can remember where all images were made with a single camera?the Ricoh GRII in this case. I decided to go back to basics as a sort of exercise. No lens changes, zooming with my feet, living within the limitations of the equipment. I think it acquitted itself well, but you be the judge.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain