Subject: [Leica] Shutterstock
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 21:31:39 -0800

Hi Chris,
Well me young lad the end of independent freelance photogs and
photojournalists was=is the so called "I-PHONE" AND THE LIKE CONTRAPTIONS
that have created an "army of owners" of these contraptions who "THINK?
BELEIVE? THEY ARE TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHERS " without one whit of photo
intelligence.
The camera's do everything, colour correct, balance, composition and any
number of "not bad looking images!"
of a piece of crap image. Then these "photo=idiots give the photo away for a
name credit-line or a few dollars.
Sure the agencies are making a pile of money!!! They don't pay anybody as
long as it's free or a few pennies. And the "WHITLESS IPHONE OWNERS!"
NOT the  "well experienced = talented photographers!" Who shoot beautiful
images because they're talented and can do so regardless of camera gear? "Go
on starving because the photo agencies are paying nothing, but gaining every
dollar possible "using... "we'll give you a photo credit each time and your
"name will become known "ERGO" You'll be getting well paying assignments!"
And the "innocent iphone user is sucked back into the nickle & dime crap!"
And some folks with iphone cameras wonder why photojournalists like many on
the LUG BECOME ENRAGED!
I suppose I can say my books are still selling well along with a CD
published by one of the major TV net works in Canada. And 10 grand for a new
CHEERS,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.