Subject: [Leica] The Hand
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:54:07 +0100

Your image displayed slowly on my screen, top to bottom. And it was
marvellous to discover that what I thought might have been a commonplace
image of a guy looking at a lady in the distance, unveiled the hand last,
and completely changed the focus and the ideas conveyed by your wonderful
take.

Great surprise and image.

Bien vu et bien rendu
Amities ? toi, Bandido des Vosges du Sud ;-)

Philippe, bien surpris!