Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: buying food the old-fashioned way, a belated Danish Christmas lunch and such
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 14:08:48 -0500

G'day Nathan,
I always enjoy your views of the world as you traverse through your life.
The world is a better place as we understand 'the other".

However, I was just reading an economist, Elinor Ostrom, work on Governing
the Commons.  Specifically she uses the water commons near and about
Alicante as an example of cooperative self government of a perishable good
that has endured for most of 1000 years.  As that is in your neighborhood
so to speak; do you have any knowledge of the water sharing that is
reported?  Sorry, but the local farmers market brought to mind this work as
most of the farmers are working sub hectare plots so by nature are small.

All the best.