Subject: [Leica] daffodils
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 21:15:12 -0500

I am in Atlanta.  We had ice on the ground last week and temperatures
dipping into the very high teens.  Still, the daffodils were poking their
tips above the mulch even then.  For them, spring is here.  This week the
Bradford Pears will start to bloom based on the buds I see.  So, Mom has
decided that it is spring in Atlanta.