Subject: [Leica] Rain in Barcelona
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 00:15:42 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I really love the M3 and in my
opinion is the perfect tool for situations like this one, his big viewfinder
magnification makes easy focusing even when the viwfinder is plenty of drops
of water making difficult focusing.  We do not have frequently raining in
Barcelona?. and when it is raining it is a great opportunity to go to the
street and shoot! Maybe in UK you do the contrary for enjoy the Sunny days?.
:-)

Cheers
Lluis