Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:11:05 +0000

What I would say is that most other camera manufacturers would say hard
luck, your camera is way out of guarantee. Although Leica have taken time
they have been honourable and professional in their approach. Yes, it has
taken a time, but that was mainly in delay from the sensor manufacturers,
and I feel that I now have a camera that will last the rest of my lifetime.
Speaking on the phone yesterday to Fujifilm I got the feeling that basically
they didn?t want to know, which is what I got with camera problems when I
was a Fuji X-World designated photographer and one of the contributing
factors to my move back to Leica.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076