Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:29:29 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

It was both Leica USA and Leica Germany.  The lens was sent by Leica USA to
Germany which is where it spent the majority of its time.  I don't have any
way of knowing where the additional damage occurred.  Leica Germany has told
Leica USA "don't send us any more R equipment".

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com