Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:02:50 -0600

Good to hear from you, Phil.? We really had a deal for a while. The
supplier of the movie Kodachrome somehow supplied us with Kodak mailers,
and Kodak processed the film and returned it as mounted slides.? That
didn't last too long.? Kodak realized they were being taken advantage of
and ceased to handle the respooled bulk film processing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA