Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:35:36 -0800

Yeah Sonny, it is, though I do drive a Prius. !  They don?t believe me even
when I tell them that my other camera, is in the garage!

Steve

On Feb 14, 2018, at 11:16 AM, Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

Probably difficult to convince people you're a doctor with a Fuji hanging
round your neck.  ;-)

SonC

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:21 PM, Steve Barbour via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org

--
Regards,

Sonny