Subject: [Leica] Is the sound of clicking cameras at the White House nearing extinction?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 00:39:16 +0000

On 15/02/2018 19:09, Robert D. Baron via LUG wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/02/13/is-the-sound-of-clicking-cameras-at-the-white-house-nearing-extinction/

And there I am planting the seed in my wife's head of my need to have an
A7Riii, and all the time I really needed an A9... Who knew :-)

If more photographers start using them, then maybe US legislators may
start to hear the sobbing from the mourning families of the victims of
mass shootings, and actually do something to ensure that they end. From
over here, it looks like US gun legislation seems to leave a lot to be
desired.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Is the sound of clicking cameras at the White House nearing extinction?)